Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NOW I get it!

Mark pointed out to me awhile ago that no one drives with their windows down anymore.
Now, I can't not notice it.
I think it finally occurred to me today why these people are all sealed up in their aerodynamic little transportation pods.
When your trying to carry on a phone conversation in your satellite navigated, XM radioed, TV screen hanging from the ceiling, electronic doo-dadded status symbol, you certainly don't want to be distracted by that pesky out of doors stuff.
I sure would hate for these people to miss something.

4 comments:

mark phelan said...

you're right. it's the phones...

Toasterchild said...

Some of us just have bad allergies....sniffle...

By: Sarah Smith said...

I'm speaking as a Iphone user I don't know how people can text and drive! That's so scary. I try really hard not to text unless it's important, same with answering the phone. People should put the window down and smell the grass and tree's. You only live once you should enjoy the natural side of life.
- Lucy Sunshine

Greg Prosmushkin said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. The times are always changing for all of us. I enjoyed stopping by your blog and hope to see more in the future. Have a great rest of your week.
Greg Prosmushkin