Friday, March 26, 2010

To quote Kevin Seconds....

"Be my friend."

Like running, I'm really bad at "Social Network" type sites.
I once made a fake MySpace page to appease co-workers.
On this page I not only claimed to be a senior citizen, but also allegedly spent time in the clink for various offenses, including "Involuntary Polygamy."
Even though I claimed Myles Connor kept trying to sell me stolen, "Masterpieces in Paint by Numbers" I would still
get messages from local people that said things like, "Hey! I was in prison too! We should hang!"

Anyhow....

Now that it seems most of my favorite internet forums are either too big to keep up with, too hostile to bother with, or too elite to care about, it's time for me to come clean about Face Book.

I've had a Facebook thing for awhile & although I really don't do much with it, if you'd like to be socially awkward with yet another medium, please feel free to add me as a friend here.

1 comment:

BillT113 said...

I made the facebook mistake a while ago I think it is only good for playing mafia wars and farmville with strangers....GOD KILL ME NOW PLEASE! I HAVE NO LIFE!