Thursday, January 8, 2009

Urban legend star

Well, here's another inanimate object I'd like to hear talk.
The street races, the crazy burn outs, shifting in to third while doing donuts, the list goes on.
Some of this I've witnessed first hand, the rest has been corroborated.
Everyone seems to have their own story about this car.
Is it possible a 67 Camaro can be an actual, honest-to-goodness Hot Rod and not just another goober mobile muscle car?
This one can...no matter what the "Kool Kids" say.
There's so many things I associate this car with that I wish were still around & even more that I hope can come back around again.

These aren't so much "Before and after" pictures as they are "During and after"

Scratch that...call it "During and still" although I just realized the last picture is now 10 years old.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Rig! Many times have been in that car or around that car as it went curb to curb through the towns of sthe south shore.....Many nights at "The Ranch" with Donny, Dana and Sully....Good memories, Thanks for the link.

I also saw a pic of Old South Union Church in columbian sq. Nice shot.