Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm sitting here

So, I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to fill this space with for the evening when the phone rings.
The person on the other end (Who will remain nameless for his own protection) says, "Here, listen to this!" and immediately puts the phone to the radio.
My first thought was, "Why would someone be "fixing" their dog at this hour?" when I realized that, no, this was in fact, some loose interpretation of "singing."
As I stood listening I started to get that feeling.
You know, that feeling.
I was light headed.
My face felt weird, my mouth was watering...."Oh crap!" I thought, "This is Journey....I'm gonna puke!"
Without saying a word I dropped the phone & ran for the aural version of Pepto Bismol:

2 comments:

Imgone said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the good captain said...

'So now I come to you, with open arms...'