Monday, April 19, 2010

Just a few thoughts

I'm kind of on the go here.

If you're going to drive a race car on the streets of Newton, MA....it's best to do it during the Boston Marathon.
You already know where the cops are....so just go!

Sarah Palin is STILL the most annoying person on the planet.

If you happen to be an airline executive pissing and moaing about money lost during a volcanic eruption, please feel free to hop behind the wheel of a plane yourself & see if it is safe to fly through.
Let us know what happens.

Should I even bother to go on about how ridiculous it is to have a recall brought on by the failure of a car's "Stability Control System?"
What about the outright stupidity of having to rely so heavily on a "Stability Control System?"
Really, just learn how to drive.

I'm sure this all makes me sound like some grumpy old man with a keyboard but today I just don't care.
To quote Homer Simpson of, all people, "I make no apologies...I'm sorry, that's just the way I am."

Just so your day isn't a total waste, please feel free to go check out my pal Natalie's blog.
She's smart, funny, entertaining and is one of the few people who writes in such a way that I don't loose interest three words in.
Go see for yourself here.

No comments: