Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Make yourself a Mad Man

I found this on that dreaded Boston "music" forum last week & never got around to posting it.
Apparently, it's got something to do with this TV show called "Madmen" which I suspect is a lot like The Hucksters or that Dudley Moore movie....er.....Crazy People(?) but set in the swingin' sixties.
Anyhow, if you've always wanted to cop that early/mid sixties look but just don't know where the good thrift stores are, go here.
Actually, you know what?
Do it & send me what you come up with.
I'll post it here so both of you can see what each other would look like.
After all....there's only like 2 people that read this crap anyhow.
Please send your results to rbarstis15@gmail.com
You might as well just do it....if not I'm liable to do it for you.
You don't really want that, do you?

Again, the link is here and I was a bit surprised at its accuracy.

No comments: