Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm not sure where

my aversion to parking my bike in the "Show area" comes from....but I hardly ever do it.
This past Sunday was no exception & maybe it was for the best.
Although it was a good show, the parking lot behind Sisson's Diner was really cramped & everywhere I turned I felt like I was in someone's way...good day for riding, bad day for agoraphobics.
Anyhow, that's my reason for not taking more pictures....but as I've said before, it's all the same picture, just a different bike.





Someone had said there were 3 Indians there.
I managed to get photos of 2 of them.







There was a TON of nice stuff there (the kind of stuff that makes you wonder where it's hiding all the time) but every picture I would have taken would also include very unfortunate angles of Harley T-Shirt clad beer guts, Championship Wrestling belt buckles or leathery biker "Babes".
Sometimes...all on the same person.

1 comment:

Imgone said...

Nothing wrong with championship wrestling belt buckles!!!