Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sorry your crappy corporate radio station failed

So, I guess the once relevant WBCN is going to be no more as of some time in August.
Boo-Hoo.
You mean people really don't want to hear Pearl Jam 3 times in an hour?
I couldn't care less about this if I had to.
In fact, I'll venture to say this should have happened 20 years ago.
My only question is, why wait?
Go now.
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of commercial radio.
Don't forget, the commercial doesn't end with the advertisement.
They're also trying to sell you this crappy music, from this crappy band..AND-uh...when these pre-processed McBands come to town, they are usually booked in to the larger clubs who just so happen to be affiliated with Live Nation.
You wanna go see this crap in person?
Be my guest.
I'm sure everyone involved appreciates you kicking in the $17.50 service fee.
Good riddance 'BCN...and take the "Oldies" station with you.

1 comment:

BillT113 said...

yoop may now R.I.P.